Thursday, June 28, 2012

Liberty Tilda

Hello Magnolia lovers and stamping friends! I'm back! It has been a rough but lazy week for me.  After my surgery last Wednesday, I have not done much of crafting at all. I was taking strong medication and it just kept me drowsy and taking quite a few naps during the day. Yesterday was my last dose of strong narcotic pain killers so I'm back to my routine...(I hope)

Now for my project today, I have Lady Liberty Tilda. I colored Tilda with COPICS!!!! Yes, I used my COPICS and it's been a while.  During my surgery, I had to divert my attention from reality and what was really going on! ( a drill going to my skull thru my oral cavity, embedding 4 titanium screws in FULL torque while I was wide awake. I can feel the jarring of my head, I can hear the grinding of my bones as the drill bit goes in.)
 And I thought,  after my surgery, I'm gonna use Copics. So, here it is!!!


July 4th this year is extra special for me and my family.  Earlier this year, my family and I were sworn in to become US citizens!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thank you so much for dropping by!

 

3 comments:

  1. Very very nicely done!! I am a fan of your work!!!

    Hugs Sharon from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very beautiful card! I love every single details of it!!! And even the perfect flag charm :) Look what you do, even when you're not at your 100% top shape! Mae you are very talented! My best positives thoughts are with you, you will be back on your feet very soon :)
    Hugs, Brigitte :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. And copics for a long time and not feeling good.. wow what an achievement. Congrats on your citizenship!

    ReplyDelete