Monday, September 3, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Hello everyone!
This is very late post. I was supposed to share it here last Friday but I totally forgot! @@ I try to stay away from my computer so I can get some coloring done. Anyway, here's my simple creation for the Just Magnolia challenge this week and our theme is Pretty in Pink.
So, do I have enough pink? :)

 I used Tilda with Daisy from the Sweet Crazy Love collection that was released early this year.  And just for fun...I used my phone camera to take the photo and I think it came out pretty good!
This is one of my favorite Tildas.  I love her hair.

Here, I took another photo using my camera.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Have a wonderful day!



Paper: Bazzill, stash
Ink: Distress Ink Reinkers
Die: Spellbinders, Cheery Lyn,
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers

3 comments:

  1. Wow Mae, this is just so very pretty
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mae, what a great card shape! And yes...it,s enough pink. Simpley gorgeus!!!!
    Greets Martine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mae ! A stunning creation !
    Hugs Helga

    ReplyDelete