Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Paper Bag

Hiya! So the snow storm that was supposed to hit us last night didn't actually make it! It snowed just enough to make tiny specks of white on the grass. But the wind was so strong! I guess I have to accept that I won't have a White Christmas.
Anyway, I have a Christmas Gift bag to share with you.  I used the stamp that was a free gift from Xmas Magnolia Ink 2012. I love this stamp because it's so versatile. You can use it for a Christmas card, a birthday card or any occasion card...especially for those who have/love dogs.
I colored the image weeks ago with Copic Sketch Markers (which I didn't take note of). I used a Magnolia DooHickeys (Memory Tag, Twisted Swirl) Lifestyle Craft Snowflakes Die, MS Branch Punch and a Label Nestabilities. THe DP is from Magnolia. The 2 small roses and Red Crystal Stems are from WOC and the poinsettia is from Hero Arts. The rose trim is from Maya Road and the rest of the details/embellishments are from my stash.

Ok I think I have one more CAS Christmas Card to share. I'm sure I have a few more which I have not shared yet but the pictures are probably in my other computer so when I do find them (hopefully before Christmas), I will share them with you!
 
Have a warm and wonderful Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, bag is beautifully decorated!Nicely coordinated colors.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Mae, your coloring is fantastic. Love your creation.
    Wishing you and your familie a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous. I LOOOVE the gorgeous ribbon and your amazing coloring. Stunning creation. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red and white...my favourite Christmas -colors !!! I love what you made of the paperbag...such a great idea. I,m gonna steel it from you....haha
    Have a great Christmas and an even better New Year!!!!
    Hugs from Martine

    ReplyDelete