Monday, January 28, 2013

Blowing Hearts Tilda

 Hello again!
This is my second card for you today. I made this for the Magnolia Booth during the last CHA conference at Anaheim early this month.  This is one of my attempts to do the no-lines with Distress Inks. I wanted to focus on using DooHickeys only for embellishments which is quite challenging for me because I love using flowers in all my cards.

This is Tilda Blowing Hearts from the With Love Collection and I also used accessory stamps from the same collection. DooHickey's used were: Rose Leaf, Doily Flower and Bloomy Tag. The DP is for the Summer Memories Collection.


And here's sneak peek at the up coming collection.


 
Thanks again for stopping by! I really do appreciate everyone of you who takes time to drop by and visit my blog!

Have a wonderful day!

Mae

2 comments: