Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tilda with Big Tulips 2


Hello my lovelies!
I have a card to share with you today. I used Tilda with Big Tulips from the With Love Collection which I think is my favorite from that collection.
I colored this image a few weeks ago and here's a closer look.
There is a pull out tag for you sentiment and I left it blank. I used a Stempelglede stamp to decorate the edges of the tag.

Don't you just love seam binding?
*~*~*~*
Beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


~*~*~*~
I hope you like my card today. I do want to know what you think.
Thanks for visiting me today!


4 comments:

  1. Wat een schatje.
    Echt super lief.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous!
    I love her also!
    Loves <3
    Giada

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made this card so lovely. The coloring is perfect and all the other details makes finaly an exquisite look.
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga
    I hope you agree - I want give your blog on my Blog-sidbar !

    ReplyDelete