Monday, June 10, 2013

Candy Winners!

Hello my Lovelies!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Today I will announce the 2 candy winners. This time I asked my hubby to choose 2 numbers between 1 and 31 and he chose:

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

*~*~*

*~*

*

#14: Marrie
#19: Ivonne H
(one of you will get the DooHickey Die!)


Congratulations, Ladies. Please send your mailing addresses to
justalittlebitsweet (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you everyone for joining in. I really appreciate your every single visit and the lovely comments you leave for me!

Until next time...  Have a wonderful week ahead!


4 comments:

  1. I am verry happy that I have won the candy.
    Thank you so much.

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forget

    Happy Birthday Mae.

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! I am so excited! Congrats Marrie! Thanks a lot Mae. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete