Friday, July 5, 2013

Pearl Tilda

 Hello Magnolia Fans!
I have Summer Card to share with you today. Pear Tilda from the Summer Memories Collection is the star of my card! I had fun  making this card using bright summer colors.

 Tilda is colored with Copics and I added Viva Decor Glass Effect for the bubbles.
 The flowers are from WOC and the Vintage Berries are from Magnolia.
 Another pull out tag for the sentiment.
 *~*~*~*~*~*
 *~*~*~*~*~*
 *~*~*~*~*~*
I hope you like my card for today.
Have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! Love the shape and pretty colours, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mae,

    What a wonderful card.
    The colors,flowers and embellishment are fantastic,
    And this Tilda stamp is so cute.
    You create such beautiful cards I love it.

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and colors. This is one of my fav stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete